5/28/12

Miami Fashion Wishlist

Now that I'm in the Miami area, I have realized I need new clothes. I've needed new clothes for a while...but I keep telling myself I won't buy them until I lose the weight. I've been living in the same two tank tops and lightweight skirts for about a week now. I need to buy some lightweight clothes to get through the scorching summer. Below is my Miami fashion wishlist for the summer.


Miami


Maxi dress
$60 - topshop.com

Banana Republic flat sandals
$45 - bananarepublic.gap.com

Antik Batik yellow gold bangle
$110 - stylebop.com

Helen Kaminski fedora hat
$175 - bloomingdales.com



Miami


Great Plains scoop neck shirt
$23 - coggles.com

Old Navy straight leg pants
$35 - oldnavy.gap.com

Miu Miu leather sandals
$691 - mytheresa.com

Sparkle jewelry
$65 - coast-stores.com



Miami


AllSaints short prom dress
$195 - allsaints.com

Smythe jacket
$830 - stylebop.com

ASOS flat sandals
$61 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment