2/16/12

Back to Blogging

After weeks of doing all my interneting on the kindle, I FINALLY have a computer back and can blog again. While I wasn't blogging, I seriously considered stopping. This blog doesn't really have any direction and I don't blog consistently. Why do it?

But the absence of writing as an outlet was really noticeable during these past few weeks. I found myself missing blogging. I figure I do it for myself, to have a place to express myself. It almost fills the void of not having girlfriends in town.

So I'm going to continue. And the blog might not have a reason or direction and might just be about random things I decide to write about on any given day. And I'm OK with that. And maybe some day I'll focus a little more, and maybe I won't. And it'll be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment