12/29/11

Christmas Vacation

Yesterday we got back from four days in California. I forgot how pretty the Monterey Peninsula/Carmel Valley area is! It was great seeing my sister, brother, parents, and all of my extended family.




Christmas can be a little overwhelming at my house because we have three days of Christmas - Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family; Christmas Day with my Dad, his girlfriend, and her two sons; and the day after Christmas Day with my step-dad's family at the ranch.


Some of the highlights were:
1. HB getting "THE BOX" (every year someone gets a special gift from my grandma in a REALLY old box that they've used every year since the 70's).


2. Snuggies!


3. Playing with Andy's breathalyzer.


4. Spending time with my hilarious brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment