12/30/11

Goodbye Christmas, Hello New Year!

Usually I'm a little depressed when Christmas is over. 


But not this year! 


I'm looking forward to the new year to start all of my resolutions! I recently started reading The Happiness Project and I love that she had a theme for each month with things to accomplish to increase her happiness. I decided that I loved that format and that I would organize my New Year's resolutions the same way. 


Here are my resolutions, by month:


January: Finally lose the weight
February: Romanticize my life
March: Have more fun
April: Learn a language
May: One month of creation meals
June: Discover my passion (month #1) 
July: Discover my passion (month #2)
August: Organize my life
September: 
October: One month of creation meals
November:
December: Give back


I'm planning on continuing some of these things throughout the year (like lose the weight). September and November are empty for now, but hopefully I'll think of something to focus on during those months! Hopefully I can keep it up and keep myself motivated. 


Happy New Year to everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment