1/5/12

December Birchbox

Our computer is broken, so I'll be posting from my new kindle. They won't be pretty, but it's better than nothing.
Birchbox was late sending out boxes so I didn't get mine until December 31st. Some things I loved, some I hated.

Harvey Price Yogini This scent just isn't for me. Way too earthy. I had HB smell it (he's the one who has to smell me...) and he vetoed it right away.

Jouer Mousturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink I love love love this. I'll be purchasing it when my sample runs out. The color is bright and fun...perfect in this cold gloomy weather. Because it is sheer, it'll look good on anyone.

L'Oreal Professional Mythic Oil This stuff made my hair soft, but my hair is really healthy already so I don't see the point of investing money in great products.

Befine Gentle Cleanser This stuff sucks. It's just liquid so it falls through my fingers before I can get it on my face. It smells great but that's the only plus.

I haven't tried the Showstoppers Design Fashion Tape yet but will soon. The EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster was too gross for me. I hate that kind of stuff.

So there you have it! Cant wait for my next box and stay tuned for how I'm doing with my diet so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment