1/15/12

Sunday Weigh-In

Blogging on the kindle is a lot harder than I expected. That coupled with our car breaking down and an extremely busy work week has left little time for blogging...or exercising.

The giant blister on my foot isn't helping either.

Thankfully I kept my calories low and I'm down to 161 for a total weight loss in the past two weeks of five pounds. I'm starting to see the weight loss and it is so exciting. Only a few more pounds and I'll be able to start wearing clothes that have been stuffed away for years.

Something strange did happen last night. I decided to make carrot cake for HB (I am still trying to fatten him up) and had a slice to treat myself. And I felt super sick and gross after. I used to be such a sweets person bit these past two weeks of eating whole foods have lessened my sweets cravings a bit. I'm excited that the cravings have subsided but sad to say goodbye to cheesecakes for breakfast.

My breakfast this week consisted of oatmeal with blueberries. Simple, easy, filling, healthy.

My favorite dinner was pizza! HB and I made homemade dough and each made out own. His had mozzarella, garlic, olive oil, goat cheese, bacon and potato (we don't use marinara). Mine had garlic, goat cheese, spinach kalamata olives, artichoke hearts and leftover roasted Brussels sprouts. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment